When you make a tax-receiptable donation to the CCA Ottawa Chapter, you are helping to ensure a better quality of life for Canadians with celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.
Your support allows us to:
- Host newly diagnosed support and information meetings for people who need our help.
- Increase awareness among the community about the needs of those who have to eat gluten free.
- Training and advice to local businesses – including restaurants, retirement homes and bakeries – that offer gluten-free foods.
- Support research into the diagnosis, treatment and eventual cure of gluten-related disorders.
- Present expert guest speakers and social events for our area.
- Provide regional support groups in such areas as Cornwall, Sudbury, Pembroke and North Bay.
We thank you in advance for your support for the community.
How to Donate
- Send an etransfer to email@example.com. Please indicate in the comments that it is a donation, and provide your name and mailing address for receipting purposes.
- Cheque payable to the "Canadian Celiac Association - Ottawa Chapter" and mail to:
Canadian Celiac Association - Ottawa Chapter
PO Box 39035, Billings Bridge P.O.
Donations over $20 get you a tax receipt!