Unless otherwise indicated, all Ottawa Chapter events are held at:
Riverside United Church
3191 Riverside Drive
Has your contact information and/or address changed? Be sure to update your information at www.celiac.ca so you don't miss out on news, information, and events of the Ottawa Chapter.
If you have renewed your membership, but still haven't received your membership card, you can contact June at email@example.com or 613-692-3308.
Wednesday, June 5 at 6:30 PM - Gluten-Free Vendor Fair, AGM and Potluck!
- Free samples and great deals from national and local vendors.
- Join in a fun potluck and try lots of different items! Please bring an ingredient list for those with other sensitivities.
- Enjoy some PIZZA that is being donated! (vegetarian will also be available)
No charge to attend, and no registration is required. Please bring your family and friends!
Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 7:15 p.m. - Newly Diagnosed Meeting
All welcome, bring your family and friends - and questions! No registration required.
Riverside United Church, 3191 Riverside Drive, Ottawa
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
Events are free unless otherwise noted; they are open to anyone seeking current and reliable information on celiac disease and the gluten-free diet.
* To serve you better, the Ottawa Chapter is accepting e-mail transfers for Chapter-specific events. Direct your transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a note indicating the event and your name and contact information.
For more info, contact (613) 786-1335 or email@example.com
PAST EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
March 30, 2019
PowerPoint presentation from our guest speaker, Stephanie Kay Nutrition.
June 8-9, 2018
PowerPoint presentations from the annual conference of the CCA, held in Ottawa.
Feb. 25, 2017
1) Medical Expense tax deduction info by Quintin Wight, Ottawa Chapter
2) Naturopathic Medicine: What it is and what it can do for you by Dr. Sarah Kristolaitis, ND, B.Sc. (Hons)
Sept. 20, 2017
Sue Jennett from Kingston spoke to the Ottawa Chapter about gluten-free cooking. Sue has lots of resources on her website, including recipes and videos from her cable tv show Sue's Gluten Free Baking @ Home on Cogeco cable.