Unless otherwise indicated, all Ottawa Chapter events are held at:
Riverside United Church
3191 Riverside Drive
Has your contact information and/or address changed? Be sure to update your information at www.celiac.ca so you don't miss out on news, information, and events of the Ottawa Chapter.
If you have renewed your membership, but still haven't received your membership card, you can contact June at email@example.com or 613-692-3308.
Wednesday, September 25 at 7:30 PM - Gluten-Free Vendors and National Conference Presentation
- Free samples and great deals from gluten-free vendors.
- Hear the highlights of the CCA's national conference and gluten-free leadership forum that took place in Toronto this May - you'll learn a lot!
No charge to attend, and no registration is required. All welcome!
Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 6 PM - Glutenberg Sip & Sample at Ottavio Restaurant!
- Free beer samples and a vast menu of delicious gluten-free cuisine!
- Meet with a representative from Glutenberg and enjoy all that Ottavio has to offer.
- Ottavio Restaurant, 56A Boulevard Gréber, Gatineau. Parking nearby, easy to get to by vehicle, and reachable direct from downtown Ottawa (STO bus route 67).
No charge to attend (food is for purchase). RSVP required to info (at) ottawaceliac.ca. Please bring your family and friends - they will see how delicious gluten-free food and drink is!
Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 7:15 PM - Newly Diagnosed Presentation
All welcome, a must-do for those who are new to the gluten-free world. Bring your family and friends - and questions! No registration required.
Riverside United Church, 3191 Riverside Drive, Ottawa
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
Events are free unless otherwise noted; they are open to anyone seeking current and reliable information on celiac disease and the gluten-free diet.
* To serve you better, the Ottawa Chapter is accepting e-mail transfers for Chapter-specific events. Direct your transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a note indicating the event and your name and contact information.
For more info, contact email@example.com
PAST EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
March 30, 2019
PowerPoint presentation from our guest speaker, Stephanie Kay Nutrition.
June 8-9, 2018
PowerPoint presentations from the annual conference of the CCA, held in Ottawa.
Feb. 25, 2017
1) Medical Expense tax deduction info by Quintin Wight, Ottawa Chapter
2) Naturopathic Medicine: What it is and what it can do for you by Dr. Sarah Kristolaitis, ND, B.Sc. (Hons)
Sept. 20, 2017
Sue Jennett from Kingston spoke to the Ottawa Chapter about gluten-free cooking. Sue has lots of resources on her website, including recipes and videos from her cable tv show Sue's Gluten Free Baking @ Home on Cogeco cable.