How to join or renew your membership:
As of January 1, 2020, there is no national membership of the CCA. Membership is at the Chapter level only, and gets you access to our discount program, while supporting the important work of the CCA.
To get a membership, or to renew, please contact June Williams, membership chair: 613-724-0948 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of membership include:
- Access to discounts at numerous Ottawa businesses/restaurants
- Support for cutting-edge research on celiac disease and gluten sensitivity
- Four chapter newsletters per year providing information on upcoming meetings, events, issues on celiac disease, recipes and up-to-date gluten-free product information
- Advocacy work with industry, government and academia to work for a better Canada for those who have to eat gluten free, including stronger labeling regulations
- Work on educating food service providers, restaurants and institutions on safely providing gluten-free meals
- and much more.
Ottawa Chapter services are solely provided by its volunteers. If you wish to volunteer your time please contact us at email@example.com