How to join or renew your membership:
The benefits of membership include:
- Support for cutting-edge research on celiac disease and gluten sensitivity
- Four chapter newsletters per year providing information on upcoming meetings, events, issues on CD and DH, recipes and up-to-date gluten-free product information
- Access to 14 national newsletters and e-newsletters per year.
- Advocacy work with industry, government and academia to work for a better Canada for those who have to eat gluten free, including stronger labelling regulations
- Supporting the Gluten-Free Certification Program - www.glutenfreecert.com
- Work on educating food service providers, restaurants and institutions on safely providing gluten-free meals
- An information line to ask questions about Celiac Disease (CD), Dermatitis Herpetiformis (DH) and the gluten-free diet
- Researching and preparing guidance documents for family physicians and other medical professionals
- Access to discounts at more than a dozen Ottawa businesses/restaurants
- and much more.
Ottawa Chapter services are solely provided by its volunteers. If you wish to volunteer your time please contact (613) 786-1335 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org